Update 27th September 2018 – The How to Write a Novel class is now closed –
To be updated when it’s available again, head over to Holly’s and sign up to be on the notification list: HTWAN Launch List.
Do you want to write a novel? Have you started over and over again, and never finished? Or do you just think about it and read writing how-to books over and over?
I have an answer for you…
Holly Lisle, writing teacher extraordinaire is finally releasing a “How to Write a Novel” class.
You have no idea how happy this makes me!
It goes up for sale on September 13th 2018, at a special intro price (because she is still writing it! She’ll be a week ahead in writing the course), so it may have a few errors and inconsistencies in it.
BUT if you grab the course at this special SUPER-EARLY-BIRD launch version and price, then you’ll be up for a few special bonuses!
This page contains affiliate or referral links, which means I receive a small commission if you decide to click through and buy anything. This is at no extra cost to you, but helps me maintain this website 🙂 If you want to know more, please read our Affiliate Disclosure. Links on this site may lead to products for which the site owner may receive compensation.
Here are the details:
The Class: How to Write a Novel
Available from: HollysWritingClasses
Duration: 8 Months (currently 37 weekly lessons)
Price: This is a Big Class so it has a big price, but this Super-Early-Bird Version is:
- Single Payment: $376
- Subscription Payment: $47/month for 8 months.
(The early bird prices are typically at 30-40% off the final class price)
These special launch prices are only available duration this early launch period:
- Thursday, September 13 at 10:00 AM ET
- Though to Wednesday, October 5th, at 11:59 PM ET
What this Class Is:
- The objective of the class is for you to finish a novel you start on the first day about a week after you take the last lesson.
- This class is going to be a step-by-step process of writing your novel and Holly is going to make it Doable, so that you CAN finish it in that time.
- You get to write as many other novels as you want using the same class, in its upgraded versions, at no extra charge.
- You can grab a full outline of the class from the promo (affiliate) link here:
Super-Early Bird Version “Particulars”
I have to remind you that this Super-Early-Bird version is just that, and you’ll be getting the class as soon as it’s written, therefore, it will come with all the -what’s the opposite of perks?- within it, including:
- Since this version is being written one lesson ahead of the students taking it, it sometimes means lessons may come late.
- This version will have bugs, typos, and mistakes.
- But because of what mentioned above, this class is coming out with the lowest price it will ever have.
Bonuses of the Super-Early-Bird Version
This version comes with:
- A bonus selected from a late-in-class student brainstorming session for this group of students only.
- The special price.
- The BIG bonus (a one time offer): An 80% discount on ONE full content edit of the novel they write in class, with NO turn-in deadline on the discount.
I hope you think about taking the class, if you’re still trying to write your novel, that is.
I definitely am, and am counting done the minutes until it goes live tonight (for me here in Australia). I hope you’ll join me and e can work together in finishing our novels in 8 months time!
Hope to see you in there!
If you’re unsure about this Big Class, check out Holly’s FREE flash fiction writing class — you end up writing 10 to 15 flash pieces in 3 weeks:)
Holly is occasionally doing a live stream, following questions from students. The latest one is on Week 1 of her lessons and gives an extra way to play the “artifact game” in building a story idea for your novel. Here is the youtube video: (it’s a long live stream replay – but gives you an idea of what Holly is like – plus you can pick up some great writing tips, and a free worksheet).